Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

mind lab recount




Tuesday 19th September 2017
Ratu 19th Mahuru 2017
19 / 9 17

Mind lab recount
Edmund hillary school
Year 7 only

By :Tapuvae
To :Eross

Today on tuesday the 19th of september 2017 me and every other year seven at edmund hillary school in papakura went to a fantastic trip to the auckland city mind lab that help us enlarge our knowledge . In the morning we all got hear before 8 : 00 clock or 15 minutes early because our bus leaves at 8 : 00 clock .

So when we got there we learn about so much things and ways of using technology in fun ways it ways awesome . We got delicious launch it was a healthy nutritious vegetable and meat tortilla rapp and a not so healthy chocolate cronut that was so lovely . I even got to make funny weird and awesome noises on a computer and me and my partner / best friend were making a man out of playdough connected some cords into him so once we touch him he would scream it was so much fun .

Afterwards me and my class room left said good byes and our thank yous and left of heading back to school by the time we got here the bell went on and we got to play it was super fun didn't need to do any work totally cool and once again I would love to go back there again so on behalf of myself and my class I would love to say a big thank you for everything we did with you  was so much experience so thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about